To Apply for Case Grants please follow these steps:
1. Sign in (or create an account www.servicebook.org)
2. On the top navigation bar, Hover Over "Apply" and select "Apply for CASE"
3. Fill out the project details
4. In the section called "Apply to a CASE Competition (Optional)" enter the name of your competition that pertains to your organization or interest (ex: CASE-Ga, CASE-Sustainability Ga, CASE-TiE, CASE Sustainability India, CASE 4 W - India, etc;).
5. Complete the application and hit "Submit".
CASE winner at the London School of Economics (LSE), UK.
Rajiv Bera, a Senior student, of International Relations at LSE wins the Community Academic Service Entrepreneur grant from C2P for his project "Detention, Immigration and International Relations" and for working with the London Detainee Support Group. The runners up are: Chelsea Byers a Ph.D student in Government and Madeleine Wright, MSc. student of Social Policy
- CASE Competition-GaTech (C4G)
- CASE Grant- Competition-Emory University
- Georgia Pacific CASE
- Apply for a $500 service-learning scholarship today!
- JRCPF & DST- Govt. of India, offer CASE competition across India
- July CASE on ServiceBook
- June CASE on ServiceBook
- May CASE on ServiceBook
- April CASE on ServiceBook
- March CASE on ServiceBook